Re: [oselas] Audio support on Mini6410 board

Hi.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Alexander Nestorov
<alexandernst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been playing for a week with the board. Both audio and video
> work correctly, but I haven't
> been able to set the mic settings in alsamixer (so I can't test the mic).
> The touchscreen isn't working, so I'll try to make it working and send
> you some patches.
>
> Anyways, now there's another question/problem that I have. Video
> playback is really slow because
> I'm not using the device's cpu-decoder but rather doing everything in
> software mode.
>
> Is there support for hardware acceleration in the kernel for this
> device? Also, after talking with
> some people from #gstreamer they pointed me to a component[1] in
> gstreamer, but I'm not really
> sure how to I use it. Any ideas/experience with that?
Kernel that support MFC v1.0 is exist. But it is 2.6.28.
I am now experimenting with MFC on 6410, but it will take a long time
to bring to working condition.
I have just wrote code thats load MFC firmware, starts MFC and get SW version.
[1] is just plugin for Exynos version of MFC.