Re: [oselas] Audio support on Mini6410 board

Hi,

I have been playing for a week with the board. Both audio and video
work correctly, but I haven't
been able to set the mic settings in alsamixer (so I can't test the mic).
The touchscreen isn't working, so I'll try to make it working and send
you some patches.

Anyways, now there's another question/problem that I have. Video
playback is really slow because
I'm not using the device's cpu-decoder but rather doing everything in
software mode.

Is there support for hardware acceleration in the kernel for this
device? Also, after talking with
some people from #gstreamer they pointed me to a component[1] in
gstreamer, but I'm not really
sure how to I use it. Any ideas/experience with that?

Regards!

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/sys/mfc

--
alexandernst