Re: Audio support on Mini6410 board [was Re: Hi again]

Hi.

I also had some problems with WM9714 on mini6410. The problem was
write to register 0x00 of coded. That is SW reset command. I had no
time to deal with it, so I just filter out all writes to register 0x00
in samsung AC97 driver. May be it can help you.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.alsa.devel/101674
Also you have to add platform_devices samsung_asoc_dma and s3c64xx_device_ac97
And call s3c64xx_ac97_setup_gpio(S3C64XX_AC97_GPD) from <your_board>_map_io
You Can use sound/soc/samsung/smdk_wm9713.c or create your own. As i
see from boot log you use SMDK file.