s5p-fimc VIDIOC_STREAMOFF bug

Hi,

I have been working on adapting s5p-fimc driver for s3c6410 and everything
seems to be working just fine after some minor changes (except minor loss
of functionality - only codec path is supported, but for most use cases it
does not matter).

However I think that I have spotted a bug in capture stop / capture suspend
handling. In fimc_capture_state_cleanup() the ST_CAPT_SUSPENDED status bit
of fimc->state field is being set regardless of suspend parameter, which
confuses the driver that FIMC is suspended and might not accept buffers
into active queue and so the driver will never start the capture process
unless the device gets closed and reopened (because of the condition
checking the count of active buffers).

In my fork for s3c6410 I have moved the set_bit call into
fimc_capture_suspend(), so the bit gets set only when the device gets
suspended. This seems to solve the problem and I do not see any issues that
this could introduce, so it might be a good solution.

Let me know if I am wrong in anything I have written.

Best regards,
Tomasz Figa