RE: Requested features for next merge on s5pc110

Kyungmin Park wrote:

> Hi Kukjin,

Hi,

> Before next merge window, I hope these features will be included.
> If your team is done already, please reply it. If not, our team will do
it.

> 1. High-resolution timer using timer 4 and systimer.
>     other timer 1, 2, 3, is used

HR-Timer patch for S5P SoCs will be submitted in a few days. And maybe used
2 PWM Timers because S5P6440 does not have System Timer.

Also, will be submitted specific SoC support HR-Timer together..but I'm not
sure whether used timer4 and systimer.

> 2. Basic suspend & resume feature.
>     No clock gating, and cpufreq. Of course I hope it's included.

Now preparing re-submit..so maybe can be submitted soon.

> 3. Aquila & goni board support.
>     If possible all feature are included at current maineline kernel
> implemented.
>
> If I'm missing one features, please let me know,
>
> Give your opinions.

Need to sort out items for merge window..and will inform soon.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.