Requested features for next merge on s5pc110

Hi Kukjin,

Before next merge window, I hope these features will be included.
If your team is done already, please reply it. If not, our team will do it.

1. High-resolution timer using timer 4 and systimer.
    other timer 1, 2, 3, is used

2. Basic suspend & resume feature.
    No clock gating, and cpufreq. Of course I hope it's included.

3. Aquila & goni board support.
    If possible all feature are included at current maineline kernel
implemented.

If I'm missing one features, please let me know,

Give your opinions.

Thank you,
Kyungmin Park