Re: Questions to CI Testing the RT-Kernel

There is a program called rteval

It uses cyclictest as a measurement module.
It uses hackbench as a load module, and it also compiles the kernel as
a load module.
Finally it can uses stress-ng as an optional load module - the support
for that is fairly new and developing.

git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/rteval/rteval.git
To run from git: su c './rteval cmd'

You can also get it in Fedora with dnf

John