RE: cgroups CPU time management + PREEMPT_RT

Hi,
We are new to the mailing list, and new to PREEMPT_RT.
We are working on a project with a safety requirement to configure cgroups for resource management, as well as functional requirement for deployment of PREEMPT_RT patch.
cgroups in general can be used in this context, in particular for managing resources such as memory; and even for managing CPU time for non-RT tasks.
However, we do see a potential problem with RT tasks, and how the CPU controller would work with the RT scheduling.
There is some obvious concern here, and this seems to be backed by what I find online regarding this question.

Can you help us to clarify what is the current state of implementation, and if there is any support for cgroup CPU controller configuration to work effectively with PREEMPT_RT for RT tasks?
Thanks
Elana