Re: Merge conflict on RT 4.14 to latest stable

Sebastian

On 03/05/2018 11:56 AM, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:

> the merge has been done v4.14.24-rt19 is out.

Thank you.  It could not have been at a more perfect time.  We are starting
our test cycle on 4.14 RT.  I was resolving it locally as well and I came to the
same resolution.  But I will merge your branch first before adding our product
branch on top.

Dan