Re: deterministic usage of JIFFIES and how to relocate the clock

Hi

At my opinion I was thinking at a lower level than needed. The
application runs at least aside the kernel.
Probably I want to control PC (program counter) and redeclare the
longjump function as macro. To gain control
over throughput rate and thus being able to grain loading and unloading thread.

int sched_setaffinity(pid_t pid, size_t cpusetsize,
                             const cpu_set_t *mask);

void longjmp(jmp_buf env, int val);

cheers,
Joël