deterministic usage of JIFFIES and how to relocate the clock

Hi all

Since I'm hardware newbie I just ask in my very own words, how to
relocate the clock. I want to play around with the clock modulator in
GNU/Linux. Is there any interface to relocate it?

What must do a user-space application do to change underlaying cipher?
I don't care about gdb or valgrind issues or trap-points. Might be in
further sense interrupts.

Is possible to have a VM in userspace? Once I have seen different VMs
available in the kernel. Does even have the VM control of
clock-modulator? Do I need some knowledge about ACPI to do so?

Are there some good books about that thematics I could start with?
Since I like math it would be fun to do so.

bests,
Joël Krähemann