Re: UDP jitter

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013, Nebojša Ćosić wrote:
> I have to repeat that the code in question worked in my case, which is
> very specific, and that reason for discussing it is to try to come to a
> proper solution to this problem.
> And yes, I do believe that, even if behaviour is documented, it is still
> a problem and can be dealt with in a better way.

I have to repeat what the real problem is:

 You are not understanding at all how networking, queueing, traffic
 control and other advanced concepts are working. You are not even
 trying it.

 You just insist that your view of the problem is correct and there
 must be a magic technical solution to it.

Again, there is no technical solution to cure ignorance.

Thanks,

	tglx