Re: RT Problem on Powermac G5 (more info)

Quick general advice, without looking at your specific links:

Try some other configurations first, e.g. instead of configuring PREEMPT_FULL,
configure a more basic PREEMPT mode, and see if you can get something running.

Then turn on features (e.g. IRQ threading, and so on, and see when it breaks)

BTW what's up with the oddball - - in the SMTP header?