Re: [DISCUSS : vxwork to linux]

On Sat, 2010-08-14 at 00:27 +0300, Raz wrote:
> Hello rt. I wish to write a paper that describes what it means to port
> from vxworks to linux rt in all apects but from your experience. The bellow
> is a list of questions.

Sounds like you are trying to get someone to write the paper for you?

I don't think too many folks on this list are porting from VxWorks to
Linux.

But you might want to contact Wind River, they might have a migration
guide you could cite. (Although I would speculate that a migration guide
the OTHER way might be easier to find)

Also, some of your questions are curiously irrelevant. Exchange server?
VPN.

Where did you get this survey anyways?

Is it copyrighted?

Cheers.