Re: Problem with function select on kernel 2.6.29.6-rt23

Hi,

One thing at the onset I would like you to check is that what happens
to the program when the loop
count is made more like 1000/10,000/100000 - 1 Million/10 Million.
Does the Time Graph Increase.
Try Plotting the Difference with actual time start. Try Making Use of
Some scripting language like TCL/TK.

There is some info regarding the select system call. I think it is
pertaining to this problem.
http://linux.die.net/man/2/syscalls. Basically It is an Optimization
that the Current Kernels Look Into.

Thanks,