Re: Setting the priority of an IRQ thread

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Remy Bohmer<linux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
> Or some kernel developer change the name of the interrupt handler? All
> different implementations in userspace has to follow as well... And
> why is 50 the right default to use, and not 30 or 60?
> For a realtime embedded device this could all be the case, and it is
> not that strange.
Um..., I also don't know exact reason that seted irq priority with 50.
I think that  the value is irq priotiry  is promise in Realtime system.
In my case, When I have to change( or set) RT priority about RT Kernel thread or
Userspace RT applications in a realtime embedded device,
I  change( or set ) priority of  RT Process(or thread) after consider
that irq priority is 50.

--
Regards,
GeunSik Lim ( Samsung Electronics )