Linux audio on mini-laptop

Hi,

I hope you could help me. I have used linux for audio recording for ages. I have stable environent LG laptop with realtime kernel and firewire interface.
Now, I have bought Lenovo Ideapad s10e mini-laptop and I'm trying to get all working there too, but no success yet.

I installed LinuxMint with realtime kernel (same combination in my LG). I also tried with Ubuntu and XUbuntu.

I have tried different jack parameters but I have several xruns also as a root user and my DAW (energyXT) stucks.

This Lenovo is quite powerfull (1,6 GHz Intel Atom N270, 1 Gt memory), so I thought that everything should work with it, but is there something I don't know ( I quess, yes there is)?
Please help me, I haven't found answers from net.

Best Regards,
Markku Hyppönen