Re: cyclictest - fix comparison about flexible word counts of available_tracers file.

Dear Clark

Thanks your patching.

Since I didn't have IRQSOFF or
> PREEMPTOFF set in my kernel, those tracers weren't available and fscanf
> never returned EOF (it kept returning the "nop" tracer).

Clark. I think that Your approach is right.

In fact , I also thought  this case that  a developer disable
PREEMPTOFF or IRQSOFF on "#>make menuconfig" setting menu.
As you know, Most peoples will use -P or -I option when they enabled
PREEMPTOFF or IRQSOFF in Linux Kernel just.

But, Exception Handling is important as your explanation.
Thanks again.

2009/4/5 Clark Williams <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

--
Regards,