Re: Different kernel and RT versions

Hello Remy,

I like to have a low latecy predictable system.
And I know the rt.wiki.kernel.org webpage.
Also for example
http://www.diyaudio.com/wiki/index.php?page=LINUX+Audio which is
referencing zen-sources.

But I would like to understand rt differences. That's what I have
asked for. From viewpoint of application, I do not have a deep Linux
or even kernel knowledge. Or do all the latest rt developments simply
have no meaning or effect on the application?

Best

Uli