[announce] IBM RT Test Cases v.0.3

I am pleased to announce the release of rt-tests v.0.3.  This release
incorporates a new autotools based build system, updated run scripts, and
numerous test fixes and updates.  In particular we focused on improving the
consistency of the tests in terms of criteria and result formatting.  Some
tests still need to have criteria defined.

Please download the tarball, give the updated documentation a cursory glance
and give them a go on your -rt system.  Please post your experience here as
well as any questions or problems you may run into.

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/dvhart/realtime/tests/

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart