Re: [patch 00/11] Autotool support for IBM RT Cases

Robert Schwebel wrote:

What we'd like to do, however, is integrate these tests into the LTP
project. I'm hoping people will still find it as convenient to use.
Anyone foresee any issues with that move?

However that might end - I think it is important to have cross compiling
support in LTP; last time I looked it was really difficult to achieve,
because you more or less had to care about every single piece of
sourcecode.

Yes, we're looking into all those issues now :(. It's probably
a bit more than we wanted to chew off at the moment. I agree
with wanting to have cross-compiling support, we might keep
some interim solution around perhaps.

Thanks a lot for your input! We'll discuss with the list
in greater detail next week.

thanks,
Nivedita

-