Re: [patch 00/11] Autotool support for IBM RT Cases

Robert Schwebel wrote:
Darren,

Here is a first raw cut for autotool support for your rt testcases. It
is against the version on your website. The series survives a basic
distcheck.

Known issues & discussion points:

- test programs which use pthread_mutexattr_setprotocol and
  pthread_mutexattr_setrobust_np could not be tested (debian unstable
  does not have a recent enough glibc)

- due to the above, I assume the tests in question will have a similar
  quantity of warnings, so I see if I can get access to a box which is
  recent enough to do the rest of the fixes.

- a sane version number and contact mail address should be added to
  configure.ac; I've just taken our template here, please adjust
  according to your needs.

Robert

Hey Robert!

Thanks a lot for the patches. I believe Chirag Jog who's
working on cleaning up some of the tests responded to you
offline already. I thought I'd let everyone know we'll
be rolling out an updated tarball once we have that
working.

What we'd like to do, however, is integrate these tests
into the LTP project. I'm hoping people will still find
it as convenient to use. Anyone foresee any issues with
that move?

thanks,
Nivedita

-