[BUG] rk3399 rockpro64 fails to power off

Good Morning,

Another issue I've come across with the rockpro64.
When issuing a shutdown command, the board will halt, but never powers off.

While the rk808 is assigned as the rockchip,system-power-controller in
the devicetree, it is not binding to the pm-poweroff command.
This is due to the psci driver already binding to the pm-poweroff command.

I have only managed to test this with the rockchip miniloader, both on
rockchip-u-boot and mainline-u-boot, the behavior is the same.
I'm not sure if this is a bootloader issue, atf issue, or psci driver
misbehavior.
As atf should be handling the psci command, it should be powering off
the board, but I am unsure if it has the capability of doing so.
If it does not, then the rk808 driver should be assigned to
pm-poweroff, but it does not because psci already claimed it.