Re: [Announce] Renesas SoC Co-Maintainer

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 9:54 PM Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at the end of the v5.3 upstream kernel development cycle I will be stepping
> down from my role as Renesas SoC maintainer. And starting with the v5.4
> development cycle Geert Uytterhoeven will be taking over this role.
>
> I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the support that they have
> shown to me over the years. And for the contributions of many to allow
> the upstream kernel to support a wide range of features on a wide range
> of 32 and 64bit ARM based Renesas SoCs out of the box.
>
> Lastly, I'd like to wish Geert all the best in his new role.

Renesas has been a very high volume platform with lots of upstream
participation, and it's been running smoothly for a long time. That
takes a lot of work, even if it's not always visible.

Thanks a lot for all your work, Simon!

Geert -- feel free to find us on IRC or email if you have questions as
we get going. Sometimes it takes a few iterations to align workflows,
but you've probably been observing for a while already. :)

-Olof

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Samsung SOC]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Kernel]     [ATH6KL]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Device Mapper]