[Question] remoteproc: use io helper

Hi All,

In remoteproc/remoteproc_virtio.c, accessing to resource table
is not using io helpers, but resource table are normally mapped using
ioremap or ioremap_wc.

Should we switch to use ioread_x iowrite_x?

In drivers/remoteproc/remoteproc_core.c, there are places to
kmemdup resource table, should we use io helper?

I asking because SCMI use io helper for shmem. For AMP, I think io
helper should be used even we not meet issue now.

Thanks,
Peng.