Re: [RFC v2] RoCE v2.0 Entropy - IPv6 Flow Label and UDP Source Port

Mark and I where playing with your test, and plotting the results
I'm sharing the png's on a temp github here:
https://github.com/rosenbaumalex/hashtest/
[I wasn't sure of a better place to share them]

The README.md explains the port range we used, the 3 hash's used, and
a line about the results.
In general, the higher the 'noise' the worse the distribution is.
It seems like Mark's hash suggestion (src*31 + dst) works best. then
the folding one, and last the non-folding one.

I am trying to cache a few switch related hash experts to get
additional feedback.

Alex