Is anyone working on implementing LAG in ib core?

Hi all,

We plan to implement LAG in hns drivers recently, and as we know, there is
already a mature and stable solution in the mlx5 driver. Considering that
the net subsystem in kernel adopt the strategy that the framework implement
bonding, we think it's reasonable to add LAG feature to the ib core based
on mlx5's implementation. So that all drivers including hns and mlx5 can
benefit from it.

In previous discussions with Leon about achieving reporting of ib port link
event in ib core, Leon mentioned that there might be someone trying to do
this.

So may I ask if there is anyone working on LAG in ib core or planning to
implement it in near future? I will appreciate it if you can share your
progress with me and maybe we can finish it together.

If nobody is working on this, our team may take a try to implement LAG in
the core. Any comments and suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,
Weihang