Re: SRP subnet timeout

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

On 9/26/19 8:00 AM, Karandeep Chahal wrote:
I understand that you have made "SRP CM timeout dependent on subnet timeout", but my question is, why did you add "2" to the subnet timeout? How did you come up with
this number?

Forgive me but it is not obvious to me after reading the commit message.

Hi Karandeep,

I haven't done any kind of deep research to come up with that value. My goal was to preserve the CM timeout used by the SRP initiator for the default opensm subnet timeout value (18). There may be better choices for the SRP CM timeout.

Bart.