RE: new trace in RDMA next

Thanks. I will add Tested-by tag?

> I'm not sure I'm totally comfortable with the patch making a blanket
> statement on future API use?

I should change from "doesn't" to "shouldn't".
In general rdma subsystem wants to stay away from any sysfs device specific knobs etc.
Rdma user space tool, kernel side and multiple drivers has grown well in last 2 years to give ability to users to query control device parameters.
so going forward, overall drivers should use rdma tool..