Re: ipoib hw multicast addresses

On 6/8/2018 6:50 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
So, if the interface starts with a given pkey I would think it should
stay with that pkey or enter a link downed state until the pkey
becomes available.

Sort of a tangent, but what about in SELinux world? If PKey changes should the link go down? Do we just ignore IPoIB and let SELinux on the netdev side handle things?

I would think the underlying QPs are going to get dealt with the same as any other QP in the system and get checked by the verbs layer and sent to error state if access is now denied. So maybe there isn't anything special we need to do after all?

-Denny