[PULL REQUEST] Please pull rdma.git

Hi Linus,

We have our second rc cycle pull request ready to go.  It has a decent
amount of bug fixes.  Now that Jason and I are both committing fixes to
the branch, we try to keep the message body of the signed tag fairly
comprehensive, so I'll let you read it for most of the details.  The one
thing not in there is that I was getting ready to send the pull request
just leaving the munged commit message on Leon's patch in place, when
the thought to revert and reapply (versus a rebase as a fix) came to me
(I guess I don't revert much, so it didn't immediately come to mind as a
fix), so that revert and reapply was just done.  Otherwise, it's all
been through 0day and other testing and had plenty of soak time.

Here's the boilerplate:

The following changes since commit f45765872e7aae7b81feb3044aaf9886b21885ef:

  RDMA/uverbs: Fix kernel panic while using XRC_TGT QP type (2018-02-21 13:52:19 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma.git tags/for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 28e9091e3119933c38933cb8fc48d5618eb784c8:

  RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow while resizing CQ (2018-03-09 18:10:48 -0500)

Second pull request for 4.16-rc

- Various driver bug fixes in mlx5, mlx4, bnxt_re and qedr, ranging
  from bugs under load to bad error case handling
- There in one largish patch fixing the locking in bnxt_re to avoid
  a machine hard lock situation
- A few core bugs on error paths
- A patch to reduce stack usage in the new CQ API
- One mlx5 regression introduced in this merge window
- There were new syzkaller scripts written for the RDMA subsystem
  and we are fixing issues found by the bot
- One of the commits (aa0de36a40f4 “RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow
  while resizing CQ”) is missing part of the commit log message and
  one of the SOB lines.  The original patch was from Leon Romanovsky,
  and a cut-n-paste separator in the commit message confused patchworks
  which then put the end of message separator in the wrong place in
  the downloaded patch, and I didn’t notice in time.  The patch made
  it into the official branch, and the only way to fix it in-place
  was to rebase.  Given the pain that a rebase causes, and the fact
  that the patch has relevant tags for stable and syzkaller, a revert
  of the munged patch and a reapplication of the original patch with
  the log message intact was done.

Dan Carpenter (1):
      IB/mlx5: Fix an error code in __mlx5_ib_modify_qp()

Daniel Jurgens (1):
      {net, IB}/mlx5: Raise fatal IB event when sys error occurs

Devesh Sharma (2):
      RDMA/bnxt_re: Unconditionly fence non wire memory operations
      RDMA/bnxt_re: Fix incorrect DB offset calculation

Doug Ledford (1):
      Revert "RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow while resizing CQ"

Jack M (1):
      IB/mlx4: Include GID type when deleting GIDs from HW table under RoCE

Jack Morgenstein (1):
      IB/mlx4: Fix corruption of RoCEv2 IPv4 GIDs

Kalderon, Michal (4):
      RDMA/qedr: Fix ipv6 destination address resolution
      RDMA/qedr: Fix iWARP connect with port mapper
      RDMA/qedr: Fix kernel panic when running fio over NFSoRDMA
      RDMA/qedr: Fix iWARP write and send with immediate

Leon Romanovsky (4):
      RDMA/ucma: Limit possible option size
      RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow while resizing CQ
      RDMA/ucma: Check that user doesn't overflow QP state
      RDMA/mlx5: Fix integer overflow while resizing CQ

Mark Bloch (1):
      IB/mlx5: When not in dual port RoCE mode, use provided port as native

Max Gurtovoy (1):
      RDMA/core: Reduce poll batch for direct cq polling

Moni Shoua (1):
      IB/mlx: Set slid to zero in Ethernet completion struct

Muneendra Kumar M (1):
      IB/core : Add null pointer check in addr_resolve

Noa Osherovich (1):
      IB/mlx5: Avoid passing an invalid QP type to firmware

Parav Pandit (2):
      IB/core: Fix missing RDMA cgroups release in case of failure to register device
      IB/core: Fix possible crash to access NULL netdev

Selvin Xavier (2):
      RDMA/bnxt_re: Fix the ib_reg failure cleanup
      RDMA/bnxt_re: Avoid Hard lockup during error CQE processing

Sergey Gorenko (1):
      IB/mlx5: Fix incorrect size of klms in the memory region

 drivers/infiniband/core/addr.c                   |  15 ++--
 drivers/infiniband/core/cq.c                     |  21 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/core/device.c                 |   6 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/sa_query.c               |   7 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/ucma.c                   |   6 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/ib_verbs.c         |  26 ++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/ib_verbs.h         |   3 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/main.c             |  12 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_fp.c         | 109 +++++------------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_fp.h         |  12 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_rcfw.c       |   9 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_rcfw.h       |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/qplib_sp.c         |   3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/bnxt_re/roce_hsi.h         |  25 +++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/cq.c                  |   4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/main.c                |  11 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cq.c                  |  10 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                |  21 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c                  |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c                  |  11 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/qedr/qedr_iw_cm.c          |  19 ++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/qedr/verbs.c               |  13 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c |   2 +-

Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD
    Key fingerprint = AE6B 1BDA 122B 23B4 265B  1274 B826 A333 0E57 2FDD