RE: connect with IPv4-mapped IPv6 address with rsocket

> I think my last email did not get sent out for some reason. Several
> days ago, I reported an issue on rconnect function with IPv4-mapped-
> IPv6 address, but have not received any responses yet. I am wondering
> if this is the correct mailing list for the issue. If not, would you
> please let me know where I should send the mail to?

This is the correct list.  You may be able to help isolate the issue by attempting to form the connection using a librdmacm test app (e.g. ucmatose) and reporting the error details.  The kernel rdma_cm module may not be programmed to handle IPv4 mapped addresses correctly.

- Sean