connect with IPv4-mapped IPv6 address with rsocket

Hi All,

I found an issue with rsocket (rconnect function) when listen socket is created with IPv6 (server side), but client socket uses IPv4-mapped IPv6 address. Regular TCP socket works fine in this situation. Rsocket (rconnect function) returns with error code 101. Is this a known issue or did I miss anything here?

Both server and client run on CentOS7.2. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further information.

Appreciate your help and suggestion!

Thanks,
Lucy