RE: stuck iscsi/iser target with linux-4.15.0-rc1

> Do you have any thoughts on debugging this?  Turning on isert debug is bad
> because the IO load is very high.  I sort of need something that I can do after it
> gets stuck.  So I can change the wait_for_completion() to a
> wait_for_completion_timeout() and if it times out, go figure out what it is stuck
> on.

This snipit from isert_put_cmd() looks interesting:

                        /*
                         * Check for special case during comp_err where
                         * WRITE_PENDING has been handed off from core,
                         * but requires an extra target_put_sess_cmd()
                         * before transport_generic_free_cmd() below.
                         */
                        if (comp_err &&
                            cmd->se_cmd.t_state == TRANSPORT_WRITE_PENDING) {
                                struct se_cmd *se_cmd = &cmd->se_cmd;

                                target_put_sess_cmd(se_cmd);
                        }

---