Re: stuck iscsi/iser target with linux-4.15.0-rc1

Hey Steve,

Hey, while working on some changes in the cxgb4 qp_drain functionality, I
encountered this stall.  To reproduce it, I attach 2 ram disks via iser over
cxgb4 and run an fio test.  While the test is running, I tear down the target
stack with 'targetcli clearconfig true'

While this could be something with my qp_drain logic, I don't see that in these
stuck threads.  Has anybody seen this?

Not for a while, can you turn the debug prints in
target_wait_for_sess_cmds so we can understand which commands are
hanging?