XRC Questions for Mellanox and All

Hi Mellanox, All,
I've been reading XRC code, currently implemented only by Mellanox.
I have a few questions regarding specifications vs. implementation.

 (1) The protocol specifies:
11.6.3.2 AFFILIATED ASYNCHRONOUS ERRORS
The following describes the new Affiliated Asynchronous Errors for
XRC TGT QPs:
* XRC Domain Violation - Responder's Receive Queue detected an
XRC Domain that does not match the XRC Domain of the XRC SRQ.
* Invalid XRCETH - Responder detected that the XRC SRQ does not
exist or is not in the right state or wire protocol violation.

I don't see any dedicated entries in the enum ib_event_type.
Why? How, do you currently treat these errors?

(2) The protocol specifies:
11.4.2.1 POLL FOR COMPLETION
Output Modifiers:
* Local XRC TGT QP Number. Returned only for completions
of WRs posted to XRC SRQs.

I don't see any dedicated field in the struct ib_wc.
Why? How, do you currently return this value, if at all?

(3) The protocol specifies:
11.4.2.1 POLL FOR COMPLETION
A new "XRC violation error" is returned for requests that caused the responder
to return a "NAK-Invalid RD Request" NAK. This could have been
caused by either a Remote XRC Domain Violation or an XRCETH Violation
as detailed in the transport section.

What entry from the enum ib_wc_status do you use for this?

Thanks,
Ram