This merge window...

RESEND: I sent this *hours* ago, but accidentally from my personal
account.  I haven't seen it show up on the list yet, so I'm resending
from my work account where my emails seem to make it to the list in a
timely fashion.

As some of you no doubt noticed, when Linus decided to make the last rc
cycle of 4.12 -rc7 and open the merge window last week (on a holiday
week for people in the USA no less), it caught me off guard.  I didn't
have my for-next branch ready to go (it's mostly there, but not all
there), so at Linus' request I'm holding the merge until 4.14.  That
means I'm going to rework my branches entirely (so it's a good thing
I've only pushed them to github so I can rebase at will).  I'll be
moving things that are high priority and fixes from my for-next area
over to my for-rc area and I'll push those through this cycle.  I'll
end up pushing the first round of -rc moves later today, but if you
feel the need to check my for-next area to see if your favorite bug fix
patch is already there and drop me an email off-list to tell me that
you really want that patch in -rc this cycle, then please feel free to
do so.  Otherwise, if you want to just trust in my judgment, in a day
or two I'll have it all sorted and you can just double check then to
make sure your patch made it where you wanted it to go.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG Key ID: B826A3330E572FDD