Re: srp_daemon : ​Disallow ​all targets ​if ​not ​explicitly ​allowed by default

Hi all,

    BD> Am Dienstag, den 09.05.2017, 21:01 +0300 schrieb Leon
    BD> Romanovsky:
    >> On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 01:41:46PM -0400, Laurence Oberman wrote:

it's hard to judge what is the most wanted default setup. The reason why
this was changed was the cited Debian bug report. I'm also a friend of
well-defined configs, so I agree with that opinion. I believe,
adding a '#' in front of a line of a config file shouldn't overburden an
admin who deals with IB storage under Linux, if she/he prefers the most
simple config. The change in Debian is also clearly communicated (NEWS
file), so I don't really see a problem. Finally: There are many packages
in Debian that have a different default config as compared to upstream.

Cheers,

Roland--