Re: libibverbs statistics

can Guys suggestion [1] solve your request for packet counters? on QP
and flow verbs objects.
and libibprof [2] as preload lib to track verbs API calls and count
and duration.
also RDMA_CM netlink [3] to query in-use QP's and some details about
them. This has kernel support but user-space was never completed
integration into 'iptoure2'

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg47355.html
[2] https://github.com/mellanox-hpc/libibprof
[3] http://linux-rdma.vger.kernel.narkive.com/EMsWPDF2/patch-v4-0-6-ib-netlink-interface-and-rdma-cm-exports