RE: [RFCv2 00/15] RFCv2: Consolidated userspace RDMA library repo

> > example
> > >
> > > Prolification of repositories is exactly what this is intended to
> > > prevent :(
> >
> > The goal would be to move all the tools/cmds/etc into one repo.  How is that
> > prolification?
>
> I guess I should wait and see what could end up in there before
> commenting...

I think we should shelf this discussion until we get our current project done...

But... :)

A quick gander at the OFED packages produces this list of possible candidates:

dapl  (perhaps dapl should be in rdma-plumbing?)
fabtests
ibacm
ibpd
ibsim