RE: RFCv3: Consolidated userspace RDMA library repo

> I think ofiwg is the official repo, and the other is his personal repo.
> Much like I use k.o as my official repo and github as my early release
> repo.

Correct.  I had manually merged patches sent into linux-rdma into my personal repo, and was just lacking the PR to merge those into the upstream repo.  I've merged the pending changes in (minor updates to test programs).

The ofiwg repo is intended as the official repo, as it would allow group maintainership.

- Sean