Re: [RFC 02/11] Add RoCE driver framework

>> >Why are you adding this as a module parameter?
>>
>>  I believe this is mostly to follow same line as qede which also defines
> > 'debug' module parameter for allowing easy user control of debug
> > prints [& specifically for probe prints, which can't be controlled
> > otherwise].

> Can you give us an example where dynamic debug and tracing infrastructures
> are not enough?

> AFAIK, most of these debug module parameters are legacy copy/paste
> code which is useless in real life scenarios.

Define 'enough'; Using dynamic debug you can provide all the necessary
information and at an even better granularity that's achieved by suggested
infrastructure,  but is harder for an end-user to use. Same goes for tracing.

The 'debug' option provides an easy grouping for prints related to a specific
area in the driver.