Re: Question on RDMA atomic operations

Thank you so much for the answers. However, the case I was meaning to discuss is where there are multiple client/threads using different send queues, sending RDMA atomic and write operations concurrently to the same HCA as the responder. I understand that even for single send queue, there could be inconsistent ordering between RDMA atomic operations and reads and that is why we need to use FENCE, but I suppose it does not apply in my case?

Thanks,
Dong Young