Re: Connect-IB not performing as well as ConnectX-3 with iSER

Sagi,

I'm working to implement SRP (I think I got it all working) to test
some of the commits. I can try TGT afterwards and the commit you
mention. I haven't been watching the CPU lately, but before when I was
doing a lot of testing, there wasn't any one thread that was at 100%.
There are several threads that have high utilization, but none 100%
and there is plenty of CPU capacity available (32 cores). I can
capture some of that data if it is helpful. I did test 4.7_rc3 on
Friday, but it didn't change much, is that "new" enough?

4.7.0_rc3_5edb5649
sdc;10.218.128.17;3260244;815061;25730
sdg;10.218.202.17;3405988;851497;24629
sdh;10.218.203.17;3307419;826854;25363
sdm;10.218.204.17;3430502;857625;24453
sdi;10.219.128.17;3544282;886070;23668
sdj;10.219.202.17;3412083;853020;24585
sdk;10.219.203.17;3422385;855596;24511
sdl;10.219.204.17;3444164;861041;24356
sdb;10.220.128.17;4803646;1200911;17463
sdd;10.220.202.17;4832982;1208245;17357
sde;10.220.203.17;4809430;1202357;17442
sdf;10.220.204.17;4808878;1202219;17444

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work to get some of the requested
data back to you guys quickly.
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1