Re: Seeing WARN_ON in ib_dealloc_pd from ipoib in kernel 4.3-rc1-debug

Yes.  I'm seeing this too.  The last time this popped up I fixed it by
adding the code for reaping ahs.  I suspect that the new code to timeout
sendonly multicast joins combined with us now creating and joining what
used to be sendonly groups is the likely culprit here.

Is someone looking at this? It really should be fixed before 4.3
final...