Re: [PULL REQUEST] Please pull rdma.git

> Hi Doug,
>
> the point is that there is no driver that even set the is_switch
> flag in-tree and I can't find a publicly available one elsewhere
> either.

Try looking on Mellanox.com for their source code.  I know they use
upstream linux kernels as the base for their switch OS and in their
switch-X driver it should set this flag.

However, this is a point that I don't really care about, but I inherited
(and I know other people care about).  This code has supported switches
via out-of-tree drivers since as long as I know.  That was an early
decision that Roland made.  Removing this code is more than just
removing this code, it is reversing that decision.