Re: rdma kernel tree

On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 07:35 +0300, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> >> I pulled that via a bundle from patchworks.  I'll double check it.
> > Did  you check it out? fixed it out?
>
> I took a look now, you've rebased to-be-rebased/for-4.2 to 4.1-rc4 and

Correct.

> it seems this is what you are going to push into the kernel.org treem

Correct.

> but this series is still there with the zillion tested/reviewed/etc
> signature per one 2-3 patch, I think we've agreed this needs to be
> addressed prior to the upstream push, right?

Incorrect.  What you objected to before was the large Cc: list in the
patches.  That is gone.  What is there now is just the reviewed-by: list
of three people, and the tested-by list of two people.  As the entire
patch set as a whole was reviewed and tested by those people, it seems
accurate to me.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD