Re: mlx4: IB_EVENT_PATH_MIG not generated on path migration

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 04:56:43PM +0100, Fabian Holler wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?
>> Are the PATH_MIG* notifications with mlx4 drivers are working for somebody?
>
> IIRC rdmacm does not forward these events.
Thanks Jason for reply.

We are working in kernel module, we subscribe qp_event_handler when
create qp, we've checked mlx4 driver(mlx4_core & mlx4_ib), looks they
do report qp event. But strangely we never receive the call in our
callback function.

Forgot to mention, the switch is from Qlogic, in case it matters.

Regards,
Jack