mlx5 + SRP: max_qp_sz mismatch

I have a client machine that is trying to establish an SRP connection,
and it is failing due to an ENOMEM memory allocation error.  I traced
it down to the max_qp_sz field -- the mlx5 limits this to 16384 but
the request wants 32768.

I spent some time trying to figure out how this limit is set, but it
isn't quite obvious.  Is there a driver parameter I can set, or a hard
coded limit somewhere?

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 and targetcli on the target side, Windows
2008r2 and WinOFED on the client side.

Thanks,
Mark