Re: pppoe encapsulated udp packets which appear on ethernet disappear between pppoe and ppp0 after pppoe hangup; continues to work after reboot

Thomas Glanzmann <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > The real interesting question is, why do perfectly healthy ip/udp
    > packets from within the pppoe session drop before reaching ppp0? Why
    > does it only happen after one hangup?

It sounds like they aren't part of the correct PPPoE session to me.
As if the other end is not killing it's PPP session when the new one forms.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [